Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Robert Pattinson is not a fan of Courtney Love



She criticized him after not getting a role in the upcoming Nirvana biopic, and now Robert Pattinson is shooting back at Courtney Love.

It was rumored that the “Twilight” hunk was to play the “Mono” singer’s late husband, Kurt Cobain, and it sounds like the soft spoken actor was a bit offended that Love didn’t think he was right for the part.

Of the rumors, Mr Pattinson said, “I love Nirvana, but I love them a bit too much – I’d be embarrassed. And you see all these comments, like from Courtney Love, saying ’What the f*ck! He’s totally wrong for it’, and I’m like, ‘I f*cking said no, you dick!’”

He added, “I didn’t get offered it. For one thing, I’m too tall, and I can’t sing like him, I’m nothing like him!’ It’s ridiculous.”

No comments:

Post a Comment