Monday, July 12, 2010

Robert Pattinson: I make Taylor Lautner's nipples go hard



Twilight's R-Pattz reveals that things get pretty intimate on set. New Twilight movie Eclipse is another huge hit and Robert Pattinson has one favourite scene in the film.

He and co-star Taylor Lautner have to get very friendly.

'I liked the tent scene because 
I have to grab Taylor's chest and his nipples get hard really easily,' laughs Rob, 24. 'We had to re-shoot the scene basically for that reason!'

Boys will be boys and R-Pattz and Taylor, 18, do like to tease each other.

'It seems like I'm always picking on Taylor, but the funniest moment was when he was in 
this little grey Spandex suit he sometimes had to wear for the CGI,' Rob reveals.

'Taylor quite frequently 
out-mans me, so seeing him 
in that little Spandex outfit 
made me feel much better 
about myself.

'He looked great 
in it, though. Very sexy!'

No comments:

Post a Comment