Friday, July 9, 2010

Audio Of Mel Gibson's Vile Racist Rant Released



Such a charmer. He says about her breasts: “So you’re not lying to me about fake t*ts? They look ridiculous. Get rid of them why don’t you. Keep them if you want, they look stupid. Keep ‘em if you want. Look stupid. See if i give a f*ck. They look like a a Vegas whore. And y ou go around sashaying in your tight clothes. I won’t stand for that anymore.”

“You go out in public and it’s a f*cking embarrassment to me. You look like a fucking bitch in heat. And if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault. Alright? Because you provoked it. You are provocatively dressed all the time with your fake boobs that you feel you have to show off. I don’t like it. I don’t want that woman. I don’t want you. I don’t trust you. I don’t love you.”

There's also a portion of the tape, not released yet, that says: "I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

Another tape reveals more threats that end with: ‘I will bury you in the rose garden,’

No comments:

Post a Comment