Sunday, February 21, 2010

Scarlett Johansson’s wedding-planning to Ryan Reynolds was like a ‘drug deal’


Actress Scarlett Johansson says planning her wedding to Ryan Reynolds was like conducting a ‘drug deal’. They kept very secretive.

‘I never thought that I’d be planning my wedding in a dark alley somewhere but it turned out that way. It was really quite secretive and I felt like I was doing a drug deal without all the fun,’ femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.

The actress who married the ‘Adventure Land’ actor in an intimate ceremony on Vancouver Island, Canada, in September 2008 admits the pair had to do a lot sneaking around so they could keep their big day private.

Scarlett has previously admitted marrying 33-year-old Ryan cemented the couple’s love and brought them closer together.

‘We’re enjoying evolving our relationship together. I feel that my life and my work are heading in the right direction,’ she added.

‘Being married is a bit like being part of a tribe.’

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment