Monday, March 1, 2010

Kim Kardashian’s Dream Job? Sephora Salesgirl!

Does this girl ever stop talking? She's annoying. She's only pretty. She has no talent!



Kim Kardashian loves living her life in front of the camera as a successful reality star, but if she wasn’t living in front of the cameras, she already has an alternate career in mind. “I think my dream job would be to work at Sephora,” she tells PEOPLE at her fragrance launch at Tao Las Vegas over the weekend. “If I wasn’t doing what I’m doing now I would be a makeup artist or work at Sephora.”

The career would be fitting considering she’s often forced to get dolled up daily, between her show Keeping up with the Kardashians and her many red carpet appearances. “Beauty is a world that I love,” she said. “I really hope that I venture off into the world of beauty and, you know, start my own skin care line or my own hair care line. I’m really passionate about it.”

However, those products wouldn’t be as personal to her as her new perfume is. The scent, she explained, is derived from her memories of vacations with her late father or the smell of her first apartment. “I pretty much just picked my favorite scents and all my memories,” she says of the eponymous fragrance. “I took all my favorite memories and put them in a bottle.”

source

No comments:

Post a Comment